It's easy for me to loose focus in class, I'd doze off. Even in Add Math class. What is wrong with me?
I noticed, last Friday was still okay. But since yesterday.
Not to mention, my homework thermometer is on the dangerous level and sooner or later it's gonna burst. Never mind, like I said, that's the 'least' of my problems for now.
I am currently very addicted to One Tree Hill. I just found the DVDs for season 1-3 somewhere, in the boxes, therefore, I'm currently watching them. I am now on season 2. (:
iPhone 3G came out last Friday. That means, I can now finally update my iPhone to version 2.0. But I experienced some difficulties yesterday night and decided to just leave it in unlock mode and try again today.
Yesterday, 18 form 4 sciencers came to class. And today, only 19. Wow! Great improvement!
Anyway, I miss Yana and Asnawi today!! :'(
I'm having a terrible headache.
Okay, that's it. I'm off to homework and One Tree Hill.
Just dropped in to update, since I'm lacking them. (:
♥ SC
No comments:
Post a Comment