Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

It has been a long time. Well, not really, a few days. So, I'm just filling in.

Thursday-Friday: School. Busy with Charity Bazaar. 

Saturday: Coffee morning. My dad came. Part of me was fine, the other half was nervous, for whatever was coming. Then, at night, we had P. Ramlee the musical. Adelin, Mice and Amira came over. We headed to the curve for lunch at Tony Romas. And well, that's all mainly.

Sunday: Boring day. Finished my homework. Oh yes, it was fathers day, but my dad had a conference and dinner and stuff. It's father's day! Plus, it's a Sunday! SUNDAY! Never mind, I understand. 

Monday: Oh, school. I was doing show and tell yesterday for assembly. For some reason, the assembly now has been pushed back to 2:30 and it's no longer at 10 am. Well, 30 minutes before the assembly, I was damn nervous. My heart was beating out of my chest and my fingers were literally shivering. Well, they weren't, to be honest. But as a metaphorical figure to show how nervous I was, fingers shivering seemed appropriate. So, I had Gerald running along with me to make sure that the maintenance would get the piano ready where it was suppose to be. 
Then, well, the time came and I was so nervous! Anyway, it was worth it, I guess. 
Whether the performance was good or bad, I don't judge myself. You guys tell me. 
Well, I performed 'A Thousand Miles' by Vanessa Carlton on piano while singing. 
Oh yes, and thanks to half of the hall who sang along with me. (: I have got quite a number of praises, so thanks to everyone. (: 

Oh and Nab came back to my house. Yana was suppose to come along but her great grandfather passed away, so it was only Nab and me. We spent the evening with Raja Farid Izzuan (: And after eating and what not, we started getting serious and did our work. It took a long time, until around 1 in the morning. And that was when we went to sleep.

Today: Nothing happened! Every thing is the same old boring school day. 

Okay, I'm starting to be serious on my education now. Till later! 

♥ S

No comments: