There's no excuse, really, to be bored. It's a school night, I could study or read or something. So being bored, is really not excusable.
Oh! I know! I have one good excuse. Here it goes. I thought I had tuition at 8, so I got everything (i.e, homework, kumon and what not) out of my way before 8, and as time comes nearer to 8, those were out of my burden and now I don't know what to do.
Logic enough?
I'm forcing myself to finish writing what I started. It had a very good starting but until the third page, I got some sort of a writers' block, and you know, I didn't know what to write.
I'm very hooked on Gossip Girl. The books and the TV series. They're awesome.
School is very fine. More than fine. Even might be fun. (:
Yes, it's the same old shit everyday but you can at least expect something a little bit different.
Somehow I feel my days are a lil bit longer than usual now a days.
Excited for: Charity Bazaar. It'll be awesome!
Something I was right about: I'm a psychic. Ask Asnawi, Kubay and Dan. I can 'read' their minds. Or at least predict what they were going to ask me. And I can say the same thing that Yana wants to say. Haha. Well, maybe it's coincidence. Telekinesis could have been cool, but it's not going to be one of my problems for now.
Geesh, I seem to blab on and on and on. I guess blogging is now one of my specialties.
Catch you guys later!
♥ SC*
No comments:
Post a Comment