Thursday, June 5, 2008

Music?

I don't know what I'm doing. Suddenly pursuing music seems to be very insane to me.
I'm not that much talented than my other friends or some anonymous people out there. I just happen to know to play the piano well, and maybe the guitar. But that's it.
I wrote a few stupid songs. God, even one of the song is called 'Stupid'.
I am not talented.
I am a no talented person. I just happen to play the piano and guitar and some music background. That's it.

What the heck? Am I crazy? Thinking that I might even be able to pursue my dreams? NO! This all seems pretty stupid to me now. I feel like crashing my guitar and throw my iPod away.
I can't write songs. Yes, I mean, everyone can write songs but it takes a few to write good ones. And mine would have to go to the most bottom of the scale of suckish.

I hope this is just an inspirational breakdown and I'll be up and going later. Maybe it's just a bad day. Or maybe this is just me being optimistic when the reality is, it's just me. Maybe it's me. It is me.

I will never be heard. My real intentions will always be misinterpret.

Dear friends, maybe you guys should be like my siblings, tell me that I suck, even if you don't mean it.
Congrats brother and sisters, you've managed to destroy my passion for now. Even if you meant it as a joke.
I came in their room to tune my guitar to the freaking piano and a chorus of "Oh god, music is here" start to fill my ears. For heaven sake, I'm not even planning on staying.
Well done, you got what you wanted, peace and quiet from my screeching voice and my stupid fingers playing those keys or strings.

If there was only one goal in my life it would have to be: For my music to be heard, or talent.
But I just figured I have no talent and therefore, they are just annoyed to be hearing my music.

Maybe I should pursue athletics after this. See where that'll take me.

Crushed,
S

1 comment:

Aliah said...

sqeen dont worry. I have those days too! I sometimes feel like just smashing my camera on the ground cuz I feel so untalented! But its okay, the feeling will go away. haha.