Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Massive jam?

So, I was sitting on the couch at my living room, fiddling with myself and browsing through my inbox of SMSes. I was waiting for my mom to come back from the hospital so that we could make our way to the bookstore in front of our house. Well, literally in front.
I waited for quite long. Despite the fact that she told me to be ready about 15 minutes before she got back.
She finally got back and she mentioned that we were going to walk to the bookstore. I know I did say it was literally in front of my house and maybe 5 minutes to walk. But thinking of the possibility of the book that I wanted might not even be there just makes me even more lazier to walk, I mean, for what it's worth.

According to my mom, there's a massive congestion of vehicles (haha! notice me using new words to replace old boring ones, like instead of jam, I use congestion. haha. Word Nerd power!) that leads to the round about near our house.
Well, there are a few patrol station situated at the end of the round about and according to my mom, everyone was busy filling up their car tank with patrol because as of tomorrow, they will be 'drastic' change in price of patrol due to subsidy and what not.

I do not understand any of this. But since this increasing of price of patrol managed to produce some stupid big congestion in front of my house and the whole road that leads to the round about, I must say I'm quite impressed by this whole congested thing.
It is phenomenal.

Way to go Malaysian Government! Or whoever is in charge of this.

♥ S

No comments: