Monday, February 18, 2008

Can't Deny Your Eyes

School! My Friday paranoia is gone! But it'll come again next Friday. 
I'm tired. 
Not enough sleep! 
Let's see, Friday night, I slept at 3 a.m. Woke up at 8.30 in the morning. Went to school, for a badminton clinic. After that, I went to Ariff's house. 
Saturday night, slept at about almost 6 a.m. Talked to Andrea and Jon on the phone. Next day, woke up at 11.30 for jamming with Yusof, Nicholas, Hafiz, Aiman, James, Oliver. 
Sunday night, slept at about 2 a.m. Talked to Aishah and Hazim. Aishah then slept in my room and we talked some more. I wasn't too sure at what time I slept. But the next day, I woke up at 7.15, LATE!!
I slept like in BM and agama. Hah! That's a first, seriously. I've never felt so tired!
Notice my teruk english. Yeah, I'm sleepy right now. I can't even type out a full sentence. Seriously very sleepy. I have loads of Kumon to be done. I'm procrastinating my homework again. None that is due tomorrow, so I'm saved but tomorrow will be hell!

My resolution today was: no coming online! 
But, as how you can see it successfully failed, as you're reading my blog now and that you know that I was online today. All because of this report. I had to switch on the comp and type it out and print it. The temptation is so strong! It's like a smoker who's trying to quit, but you put a packet of cigarette and a lighter in front of him. Oh well, I couldn't resist my temptation. So here I am. 

I have to go. My fingers are getting really cold. My eyelids are half open and my kumon is waiting for me and my room.

Lethargic!

♥ Sakina!

No comments: