Saturday, January 12, 2008

Update to my life!

Hello people! Happy new year. I know, I know, it's too late to be saying happy new year but god, who cares! It's my blog and I can write whatever I want. 

This year, it hasn't been quite a good start. I mean, there's nothing much that I can complain but there are certain things that I wish hadn't happen last year because it effects my life this year. 

Like, let's say. What happened with a friend of mine. I betrayed her trust. I get it, it's my fault and I get that she moved me down on her top friends list. But hey, it's your choice and I'm not gonna force you. I actually am quite happy with the way things are now and I couldn't ask for anything more to change it.

And that's my confession of the week! heh.

So, I'm in form 4 Science and let me tell you how glad I am in that class. The other class form 4 commerce 1 & 2 are noisy. Well, not so much of the noisy part but I love my class now. Compared to the other form 4 classes. Most of them, don't feel like learning. 

Even the teachers are comparing our classes, and lemme tell you, being the better one, FELT GOOD!

Well, another thing that has been going on in my life. Nothing much. A lot of studying. I've been concentrating so it's good. 
New huge 24 inch screen, iMac, the one I'm using now. New printer/scanner/photostat machine. And it works awesome!!
Let's see, boys, nah! No major crushes yet. ;) Although there's one. lol.

Ok, so he's a guy. Not from my class. And he's the first new guy outside of my class to have a real conversation with me ever, ever!
Although the conversation lasted like 2 sentence. Ok, he talked to me first, like casual talked, asking me something about the event going on up front. And the second time, he asked my opinion! It's like he cared what I think, or he's just being polite. Either way, it doesn't matter. And the third time he talked to me, yesterday. 

This good friend of mine called him a retard though, I'm not really sure why, but I'm ought to find out soon enough.

Till next time, nice talking to you..

♥ Sakina. 
Rock oN!

No comments: