Saturday, October 6, 2007

Update to my life. : D

Hey. It has been quite a long time since I posted my last blog. :D PMR even finished. The last time I wrote my blog, I still had 2 more days left. lol.

Ok, so what we did yesterday. It was kinda hilarious in some way. We waited for it to finish. The anticipation was so strong, that everyone was staring at the clock 10 seconds before the paper ends. And then Pn Dewi, our chief invigilator declared that the paper ended and some guys shouted. It was cool. I can't stop smiling. I still can't believe that I SAT and finished this freaking PMR! It was like a month ago, I'm still dreaming of it and now, I sat and finished it. Now, I don't have to think about it anymore. I just have SPM ah
ead.

So, after that, we changed to our casual clothes. We were shooed out from the school. They were afraid that we would burn the school down or something. lol.

So, Hans had to go home to change and apparently, Zehan figured out that she showered. By the time we finished changing, Hans was still not at home yet. We had to wait for her to go back and come back to school. So, we did. And we waited, and waited, and waited.. Until about 11 something. The plan didn't go as plan, but it was a fun day.

We had a movie to catch up at 12.10. We watched Hairspray. Ok, so cu
t long story short. After that, we went shopping... I bought 4 shirts, 1 shade and 2 bangles. And I owe Adelin 40 bugs.

So, went home. very tired. Went back out for buka puasa at KLCC. And this is the best part.......... I GOT A FREAKING MACBOOK!!!!!

And here's the picture to prove it.Lol. yeah. Mind the messy hair. I was too excited to switch on my laptop. : D

So, now it's currently 1.10. And I have a flight at 3. 15 to Mekkah. I have to go shower.

I'll be back after a week I think. On the second of Raya. So, to all Muslims, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin. And I would like to apologize to everyone if I had done any mistake and hurt anyone's feelings.

That's all from me today. I really have to shower. Goodbye.

No comments: