Good afternoon my good people of Apple world! : D
I have been using my MacBook for around a week or less than a week and man I've done so much with it.
I've done a few videos with the iMovie.
Recorded my 30 seconds song with my garage band
And now, I'm planning to do the website. I just need to wait for this Photoshop to finish download. It takes such a long time to download! God. It's like 700+ MB. That's like almost 1 G. Wow.
Right now I'm trying to figure out how to download brushes for photoshop and fonts for Mac
I just love those ads the one they have two men, one in a working suit, the other in a casual attire with sneakers and jeans. They represent PC and Mac respectively. It's just a normal 30 seconds ad, but they are so hilarious. If I were a PC enthusiast I would be so pissed with Mac. Coz the ads are kinda bias. It starts with "Hey I'm Mac" says Mac and "and I'm PC" says PC. Lol. and they would start doing conversations. The benefits are on Apple obviously as it only shows the pros of Mac and Cons of PC. At the end of the add, PC would end up breaking down or losing in a argument or whatever. lol. here's the video.
That was a 7 minute add because it's about 15 separated ads combined together.
Lol. watch it. You'll definitely don't wanna switch back to PC.
Well, that's why I don't want to ever convert back to PC. Mac and Apple is everything I need in A device. It's so unique. For example, you see a gadget, analyze it a second (without looking at the logo, of course) and you straight away know it's Apple. And to tell you guys about function, it would take forever. Due to a lot of functions.
So, if this MacBook comes without any additional softwares or stuffs to download, it will live. : D
<3 peace from an Apple User!!
p/s - I'm trying to collect the Apple collection. iPod, iPhone, MacBook, iMac, iTv and the accessories. So far, I only have iPod and MacBook. I think the iTv is pretty useless. Dad's gonna get himself a MacBook pro or something I think. And he's getting iMacs to complete the Apple networking in the house. So, I'm left with the iPhone, which I'm saving on. Rumour has it that it'l arrive in Malaysia somewhere in April or mid-year. I CAN'T WAIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment