Sunday, September 16, 2007

Songs that inspired my life

PMR Countdown
14 more days
(holy shit. Officially two weeks)


Call me a loser. or whatever you wanna call me. Because the list that I'm gonna list is kinda geeky and nerdy. Because most of it is from High School Musical, and people say they are childish. and WHO FUC*IN CARES. Because it has inspired and changed my life.

Troy & Gabriella-Everyday
This song has meaningful lyrics. And it really makes me feel emotional. And I cried hearing the lyrics. Lyrics to this song click here.

Troy & Gabriella-You Are The Music In Me
Another favourite song of mine from the soundtrack. I love Gabriella's harmonizing with Troy. Vice Versa. And the composition is well planned. And.. it has deep lyrics.

High School Musical cast-What Time Is It

I like this song because it shows school spirit. And the choreography is really fun and not to mention hard. lol. And it makes me jump everytime I hear the part after the 'School pride let's show it, We're champions and we know it'. I love that PART!! Lyrics for this song click here.

Troy-Bet On It
Nothing much I like about this song. It just motivates me to learn Sejarah. lol. For lyrics click here.

Gabriella ft. Troy-Gotta Go My Own Way.
This song is freaking sweet! And sad! Cried a few times singing this song. Lyrics for this song click here.


I have a lot more. But that's all for now.


There. Call me a loser. I LIKE High School Musical. Who cares.



No comments: