Monday, September 17, 2007

I wonder how and why...

PMR Countdown
13 More Days

It's just like those times. When suddenly inspiration strikes, and you just feel like writing something out. Oh well, I feel like writing something. So, I bet, inspiration had just stroked. Lol. So. I'm guessing this blog will be pretty boring to those of you who doesn't like reading and prefer to see pictures on people's blogs. Bad news to y'all. NO PHOTO for today! Just feel like typing my heart out.


So, this morning, when I got to school, I was like "Whoa! 13 more days left till PMR". I could just imagine myself at this time of the day by next two weeks. I'd be in the examination hall by then. I shivered at the thought of that and well, it brought me down for a while as me myself know that I'm not exactly what you call prepared. And not what you call smart either.

Just something that seems weird: know that I won't do good for PMR if i just keep continuing this habit of coming home from school and go online instead of revising or whatever shit that I'm suppose to do.

I'm suddenly emotionally disturbed and detached to this whole preparing-for-PMR environment. I never felt this way during the UPSR exams (which was taken when I was 12). Blame it on the HORMONES people!

And as you can see now, -it'll be pretty obvious if you know what I mean, or else, just read as though you understand what I'm trying to say (doubt that, though)- I'm not bothered to revise or study. I'm sitting in my dark room with the computer's screen being the only source of light at 10.54 pm and writing this blog, while checking my MySpace and Friendster. I mean, like oh-emm-gee people. It's like I have nothing else better to do.

Cut long story short, I'm not bothered to study even though I know I'm partially stupid.
I'm not sure what can help me study, but I just don't seem to be in a mood of studying right now.

Oh yeah, and that reminds me, I have a KH (Living Skills) exam tomorrow. And if you're wondering, NO! I'm NOT PREPARED! And I don't fucking care. Weird, I know.

Ugghh. I seem to repeating the same point over and over again. Conclusion: I don't study and I'm partially stupid. (Again bolded and highlighted to stress on the conclusion. lol.




So, yeah. That's basically it. Talking about how partially stupid I am and not bothering bout it. God! See, there it goes again, talking the same point over and over again. Maybe I should bold that sentence too. No wait, I have two sentence containing the same meaning bolded and highlighted in this blog. And I don't need another one. Oh My God Sakina! Shut UP!

Ok, so I finally shut up bout the stupid and bothered thing. Now let's move on.
I hope that you guys are not dozing off to sleep reading my blog. I know it's boring due to too much letters than those colorful pixels you see on other people's blog (colorful pixels meaning photos).

So, what did I do today. Hmm... This seems interesting in a way. Lemme see, woke up late and rushed to school. Then, I came in the class got the shock of my life
(exaggeratively saying-_-") as the tables were separated. It used to be in this one long line. Actually, before that, we sat single, you know, like how you sit in exams. It was, of course, Pn. Laili's period. She made sure that she will torture us form 3 students any way she can. One, is by the separating tables. And two, by giving us the BM worksheets.

Ok, so. enough bout that. So basically, nothing happened after that, nor after that, and yeah, till assembly. I was the emcee. A bonus to me because I've never feared of being on stage our speaking in public. So, I just coolly read the script that was given by Mr. Sah and the assembly went fine.

And the whole day went fine too, for heaven's sake. Do you expect me to write every single fucking details? No? I thought so.

So, I'm bored and no one's online and I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll catch up with a video of porn to satisfy myself. JOKING!!!! GOD! That's so disgusting. I don't watch PORN! It's bad for your health. I have no idea if it's true or if so, whoever declared it and why that whoever-declared-it said that it's bad for your health, I just don't watch porn.
God, why do I have to write that sentence out in the first place. Uggh, I just have to cancel of that sentence. Another major controversy will end up screwing my life up. Not to say that my life is not well screwed without the whole controversy thing.


Rock off people of my universe.
Sakina
The girl that seemed cool, but actually IS! haha

p/s-Babbling, is one of my talents. I use this blog to polish it. So, yeahh.. You guys are considered lucky because you're readin my talent. How COOL! yay!

No comments: