current location: study table
current music: paramore in interview
Sometimes I feel like it is not fair for some of us who has a pretty decent life to be complaining about life. Things like "haih, menyusahkan hidup aku je" or "my life sucks" or something like that. I do agree that I say that sometimes. But I have been thinking about the words that comes out of my mouth lately. I know some of the people who complains about life. I'm pretty close to one of them. How can you say "Hish, dia ni menyusahkan hidup aku je suruh aku habiskan dia punya kerja" (translated in English "you're making my life difficult asking me to complete your work) when that really is your duty as a student. It's a bloody school, the teacher is just doing his/her job. If you feel like the teacher is making your life hell or difficult, then I bet you have no idea what hard or 'susah' is. I am clueless of a hard life. My life had pretty been easy since I was born. I had a prefect family, wealth, health, friends and I have nothing to complain about. It's those who came from a broken family, and live on a piece of bread a day who should be complaining but they don't. Instead, they are the ones who are praying to the Almighty God.
I am clueless about a hard life, but at least I have the courtesy of thinking before words come out from my out. I get off guard sometimes, saying things I don't mean to say. Everyone does it, so I'd like to apologize if I have said anything that hurt anyone at all.
We easy people go through dramas. Boyfriend dramas, teacher dramas, whatever dramas, but we don't have the right to complain.
It's not that I'm saying it's wrong to complain, I'm complain all the time. I just think it's not fair that we complain about how hard life is when life has been pretty easy for some of us when the people having a hard life are not the ones complaining. Just putting it in that context.
Okay, on the less serious note, I'm awake. Today (or yesterday) is suppose to be study Biology day, but I am not feeling it right now. Maybe after a shower.
Yesterday (Monday/Tuesday 'really' morning) was Add Math day. That went good.
I could study from 3 am to 6 am non-stop. But I can't study from 5 pm to 7 pm without doing anything else. Hmmm....
I seriously don't understand some people. People's 'sensitivity rate' varies from people to people. I might be more sensitive than other people. My tear ducts are even more sensitive, I cry over the most silliest things ever. Like seriously. Perhaps it's partly my fault. For being too emotional and not being able to take a joke. But it's just him. I just can't take him. UUGUUGGGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGH.
I have to mandi and study Bio now. Goodbye.
Something that's explaining how I'm feeling right now.
COZ I'VE BURNT, EVERY BRIDGE I EVER BUILT, WHEN YOU WERE HERE. I STILL TRY HOLDING ON TO SILLY THINGS, I NEVER LEARN, OH WHY, ALL THE POSSIBILITIES I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD.
No comments:
Post a Comment