Monday, April 6, 2009

Paramore is love.

I thought I could feel this distance between me and Paramore, and then, I just fall back in love with them. 
Yeap.
I just realized, that Paramore is all I have besides my friends and family. When everything else is f**ked up, it's like the only thing I go back to. The only thing I look foreward too. 
Especially, now since I was helping a friend going through his/her (trying to keep the anonymity) love life, I realized that people never fail to let you down. Paramore consists of people too. But for what it's worth, I know their music won't go away. The Paramore discs in my room, will never fade away. 
Also, music is all I have after friends, family and Paramore (all the faith, believe and whatever shit put aside). Whether it's me practicing the piano, strumming the guitar or just singing while closing my eyes. The feeling is incredible. It's like an urge that is in you every time you think of playing a song. It's the satisfaction you feel when you have finished playing a song. Music is like that for me. Different people have different passion. Music is mine. 

And that's why I get too upset when someone disses about music or Paramore. It's like dissing my parents. I may tolerate all the nonsense (haha) when you guys diss about iPhone or my choice of fashion or whatever, but don't even go near music or Paramore. 
Or any band's music, it means a lot to them. That's a little bit of hypocrite for me to say that. But I'm starting to appreciate music more. It's not hard to create an emotion in a song, and I have respect for any band out there who takes music seriously.  

It has been a pretty decent day so far. 
Fullstop. 

IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR, JUST TO FEEL ALONE. 

No comments: