Sunday, March 15, 2009

Please don't get me wrong.

mood: awww.
music: none
location: study table. 

So, people know how I prefer Hayley and Josh and not Hayley and Chad. So, thanks to the paramore LJ community, I realised in the 'thank you' section of All We Know Is Falling, this is what they say. 

Hayley Williams also thanks: 
....... Neil- you inspire me and I love you, my prince. ......

Josh Farro also thanks:
..... Nichole W. - experiencing life with you is the greatest gift. Thank you for being who you are, I love you ("silence")



WHY AM ALWAYS LATE REALIZING THIS KIND OF STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Chad said in NFG's new record, 'Not Without A Fight':
"My darlin' and best friend Hayley ball"

That's sweet and stuff, but it's that all he can think of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CALLED HAYLEY A FREAKING BALL!
Compare Josh and Hayley's love with Chad's. :(

Well, good luck to you Chad and Hayley. Seriously, all the best and I'll support your relationship.


BUT!!!!!!!!!!! I JOSH!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, BECAUSE I'LL NEVER LET THIS GO.

No comments: