Saturday, March 21, 2009

pain, make your way to me

current mood: not sleepy at all. In fact, I'm hyper, and feeling funny, and chipper and well, everything that is not sleepy. And it's freaking 3 a.m
current location: study table, as always.
current music: That's What You Get Acoustic by who else but Paramore. 

So, this is my first time uploading a video of... myself. :D
Yeah. That's what I do at 3 am I am bored, and Paramore sounded so good (as always) and I caught myself singing along. And because I'm cool like that. Heheh.
I told you I was in a hoodie phase. 

I had a lot of blog thoughts running through my head, but as usual, when I actually start typing it, I forget. I'm only human. 

Let's start with what happened in chronological order. 
Well, splurged myself a lot... on books. Thank God Mom has this money claim policy on educational stuff and stationeries. Haha. Then, bumped into Omar at MPH. He was with 'Kak Leila'. Hmm. :)
Race to Witch Mountain was awesome. I liked it more than I thought I would. It ended with me wanting more. 

Came back, read some more fanfics of Josh and Hayley. I usually hate fanfic and think that they are just waste of my time (and sometimes can get really weird and creepy too) but I caught myself crying watching some Paramore video and thought that I was too pathetic and needed something else to do with my life. Hence, the fanfic. Why you ask? I have no idea myself. I'm just weird like that. 
The fanfic was getting real good, but then it got creepier. And heartbreaking (as much as I hate admitting it). It's like deluding this reality into fantasy, or it could be vice versa, I guess, depending on the way you look at reality and fantasy. I guess that is the part I hate most about fanfics. 
Josh is.. well... lets not start, because it will not end. 
I just find it even more and more and more and more heartbreaking after watching more and more and more Paramore videos. It feels like those phase when I was in love (remember those really emo blog posts when I was in the crush phase -ha!) and you know, feeling empty I guess. There's this huge hole in my chest (or wherever I think the hole is) after overthinking the Paramore situation. Yes, I have a freaking Paramore situation. I'm falling even more in love with them. How can 5 ordinary people (maybe a lil extraordinary and talented) touch a lot of people's heart through music. That is really talent. And passion.
God, now I just realized that another heartbreaking thing is my passion for music. It really is heartbreaking, thinking this is possibly the best I can go with my music. There's so much that I like to do to, you know, share the passion. But.. well, it's not possible for me right now. Woohoo, I'm being cryptic.  I have not been doing that in a long time. Awesome :)
Great, now I'm overusing 'heartbreaking'.

Okay, done with Paramore talk for the day. 
My room has some serious issue. Or, it's deciding a conspiracy against me. It's either too hot, or too cold. (coz you're hot and you're cold, you're yes and you're no) Currently -and for the past 3 weeks or so- it has been too cold. About two hours ago, I found myself getting out of my shorts and into my thick, leg-hugging, black jeans and layers of clothing. I find it funny though, how they have jackets, fleece and sweaters for our upper part of the body, but they don't seem to invent any for the lower part of the body. I guess it just works that way. And it's normally my lower part of body that gets cold easily. And I don't get cold easily. In fact, I think my body temperature is slightly higher than everyone else's. My body is always warm (Sqeen Black. ew -if you get what I mean. Jacob Black, werewolf?).
[Note to self -get that bloody warm, furry socks that Mom got from UK]

Another interesting event. Also relating to music:
I was playing the piano (like always), practicing the Sonata in A major K331i by Mozart (heck yeah! I have 2 more pages till I complete the sonata!). 
Well, you can always see my grandma hanging out somewhere at the down part of my house. She's either in the kitchen, dining hall (which is opposite the piano) or in the AV room. Well, it doesn't matter where she is because when someone plays the piano, the whole house can hear. 
So, she and my granddad just had dinner. And their routine would get up and do whatever they do in their room. 
"Jom naik" Granddad demand. I kinda feel bad for my grandma sometimes because she always get bullied by my Granddad. But she's a pain in the ass, so I don't really mind. 
"Saya tak nak. Saya nak duduk bawah, tengok Sakinah main piano," she replied. I was probably laughing hysterically or something, I couldn't remember. Both of them end up fighting though.
"EH! Jom lah naik! Awak boleh dengar dia main piano dari atas lah!" he starts to raise his voice. I slowly open my book, and put it up on the book stand. 
"Eh, kita tak nak. Nak duduk bawah," my grandmom was being defiant. I giggled quietly and started warming up with Paramore's Emergency (live) intro. 
"Cepatlah naik," granddad was losing patience. 
"Ada ke, cucu sendiri main piano tak nak dengar," grandmom said, still being defiant. I laughed, and ended the intro with increasing the chromatic scale, for fun. 
Granddad gave up and went upstairs. Grandmom turned her head to me. Seriously, I felt like laughing throughout playing the whole song. 
She talked to herself, "bukan hari-hari si Sakinah ni main piano." Which is not true, because I play the piano almost everyday. And 'Sonata in A' is a must, every time I play. (I swear to God, I think whoever lives in my house is bored of Sonata in A. The thing is like 15 minutes long -even 2 pages incomplete and without repeating the repetition bars- and I like to repeat it a few times before getting to the bars that I have to practice. And I caught Zayd humming the first few parts of the second or third variation).

Awesome, my eyes are finally starting to sting. I miss my friends, I can't wait to go back to school. I week have never felt longer. Why doesn't anyone update their blogs anymore? Makes me miss them more since I don't see them in school (yes, this means you Yana, Anysa and Aliah). 

Phew.. I have not written this much since a long time. And it feels good. Just bare with my hyperness for a while, it will fade. I swear.
Kesian Nab, she had to put up with my rants about Paramore. About Josh, and how cute he is....
There I go again (*singing* with all the things we said, and not a minute spent. lalala)

This table's hard! That's what she said! Haha, I just wanted to put that part in. 

Okay, that's all I guess. I think I didn't miss any part.

ooh! Perfect timing, the video finished uploading just as I wanted to stop writing.

(Shut up Sakinah, publish the post already)

I'm hungry.
(PRESS THE ORANGE 'PUBLISH BUTTON' SAKINAH AND SHUT UP)

My stomach's grumbling.
(OKAY, PUBLISHING POST, GOSH)

LET'S START, START HEY!

p.s - I want to get a glass of milk.
p.p.s - I ♥ Milk!
p.p.p.s- Maybe a little bit too much.
p.p.p.p.s - but they make me full! and they're yummy
p.p.p.p.p.s- shut up sqeen.

No comments: