Thursday, March 19, 2009

now i think we're taking this too far

current mood: sad, in a way I don't want to admit. because that person will then take satisfaction in leaving for UK to study there despite everything that I have told him. 
current location: study table
current song: crushcrushcrush by Paramore.

A useless fight between Ariff and I. An hour long conversation discussing about the pros and cons of going to COLLEGE (yes, it's only college) in UK or local. I have the better points, and he can't deny that. But still, a useless battle. 
He wants to go UK now, fine. Please do. Haih, why am I being so emotional about this. Pergilah UK Ariff, pergi. 
I have our future planned out, but it's okay. Pergilah dulu. 
A useless battle, his heart is still in the UK. For the wrong reasons, but I hope for the opposite deep down in his heart. 

NOW I THINK WE'RE TAKING THIS TOO FAR, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT'S NOT THIS HARD,
WELL IF YOU TAKE WHAT'S YOURS AND I TAKE MINE, MUST WE GO THERE...
YOU SHINE BRIGHTER THAN ANYONE DOES.

No comments: