current location: Aishah's study table
current music: Decoy Instrumental by Paramore
The New Feel as a band name doesn't sound half bad. But of course, I was referring to the new feel of the blog. I'd like to name it 'The Hayley Feel'.
Okay, let me set the record straight. I am not like those type of Paramore 'so called' fans who thinks that Hayley is the only reason Paramore every existed. I love them all equally. All Josh, Zac, Jeremy and Taylor. Initally, Ais was doing the rest of the band's icons so that we can replace the header, but then, it got too draggy. And since this is one of the nicest skins, well, yeah. You get my point.
Anyway, have been quite a while since I updated. Nothing much has been going on in my life.
It's either:
1. I'll be on the piano/guitar playing Paramore songs, and alternately be writing something on the manuscript.
2. Paramore related online stuff.
3. School.
4. Study/homework.
Haha. Notice how I put school/homework the last in the list.
So, anyway...
Riot! The Musical progress:
Script: 98% done. Seriously. I have about 1 more scene to finish, and the rest just to edit a lil bit. And the names. I'm planning on changing Bree to Sabrina, Kelly to Farah?
Music: 60% done. Yeah, that's mostly where the stress is coming from now.
Yeap, don't ask me about the props and stuff. I have no idea yet.
So, exams are on Tuesday. Good news: I only have 3 days of papers. Bad news: it's like 4 papers packed into one day.
AND: The week after that is holidays. And that's my week of music arranging for Riot! The Musical. And no one can take that away from me.
Some people have no idea how much the musical means to me. Some, in fact just think that I'm doing it for the sake of doing it, you know. But well, it's my passion, my dream; I guess. At first, when I thought of this idea, I comforted myself with the thought that it'll never happened. Well, now it's half done.
:)
KEEP ME SAFE INSIDE, YOUR ARMS LIKE TOWERS, TOWER OVER ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment