current mood: inspired, sad?
current music: something by Nickelback that I can't remember. 'I'd Come For You', I think. (the video is awesome, btw. I've always loved Nickelback's videos)
I had to wake up early because of tuition today. After sleeping at 3 a.m. yesterday, I woke up at 9:30 by Paramore's Whoa alarm, groggy. Having dreaming that I texted Mrs. Suma if I could make the class in the evening, I put my head back on the pillow but then rubbed my eyes and realized that I didn't exactly text her. So, I woke up and rubbed my eyes and texted her for real. Of course, she's a busy woman. So, I had to wake up.
Then, after tuition had lunch. Yes, no gory details there.
Then, watched the recorded yesterday's American Idol and ended up channel surfing after that. I got attracted by this title "The Freedom Writers" on HBO so I just kept on watching. Dude, it's awesome. It's really inspiring, and sad. I cried so much.
I watched Marley & Me yesterday, and that was also sad. I cried a lot. Awesome movie btw. I am kinda happy that I got to proved Dad wrong. He thought that the movie would suck, but he like it.
Awesome!
:)
I WON'T LET YOU, LET YOU GIVE UP ON A MIRACLE, COZ IT MIGHT SAVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment