Another, would be BM. I don't know why I bother, actually, but I guess it's just that I don't like people offending me. And every time HE says something to me, I'll automatically feel demotivated. Which is bad.
It's a progress though. I finished two paragraphs. :)
I'm liking Bio. I'm planning to read it after this.
School was very, exceptionally tiring today. In the morning, was to busy fighting with the boys (I'm sorry, Mr. Goon), and trust me, that took a lot of energy. And then, had the Lion Dance thingy, again, shouted and moved and laughed a lot. Then, played guitar or 'jammed' with Ryan for 1 hour and 20 minutes, and I have no idea why it is so freaking tiring. Maybe it's the stairs. It's definitely the stairs.
And currently, I want to study Bio.
Thank you God, for giving me what I have in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment