Friday, February 6, 2009

Awkward Silence.

Talking to Badikha on MSN now. :| and my eyes are burning as if I had just gotten back from hell. But I wouldn't know how hell would feel like. And I hope, I would never have too. InsyaAllah and Amin. 

Anyway, today is a long, tiring day. 
School was well, tiring. Yana came back with me for TUITION at perfection! :) I was quite excited, to be honest.
Nothing much happened in school. The whole day, I was indulged in my BM essay. Using the word 'indulge' would overstate it. I was more or less, stressed with my BM essay. I was like "YAY! I'M ABOUT TO FINISH!..... BLOODY HELL! I HAVE LIKE ANOTHER FREAKING 4 MORE PARAGRAPHS TO GO!". Why do I hate BM so much?!?!?! WHY?! And why is it being so freaking unfair to me? Not so much of the subject... but the... nevermind. 

I'm tired. Goodnight.

No comments: