Saturday, January 3, 2009

Please snow, Malaysia.

I am back in Malaysia. And the first thought that came to mind when the plane officially landed on Malaysian grounds is: "God, please let it be minus 3 Celsius outside. Let it be snowing"
Well, everyone knows it's impossible. But with the global warming issues, any drastic weather changing is possible. Which is also illogical because the earth is suppose to get warmer. 
Hmm. But reverse effect in London. They say, this year's winter (during December) is relatively colder than their past winters. Like last year, around this time, it was 5 degrees, but now it's at least 0 or -2 celsius. Hmm. :/

Anyway, I miss London. A lot!
When I was in the car on the way to the airport, I got really emotional. And the radio station was playing some sad, break up songs and well, I was so moody. I wasn't ready to leave London. Gosh, I love London. 

Ideas were overflowing in my head about what to write in my blog. But apparently, I had no laptop or writing material with me that time. And now, I have forgotten. 
Apparently, the creative juices were really flowing because I ended up writing a musical (yeah, be excited. haha) before going to sleep. 

Oh, and I went first class. Because I'm sick. I said I was fine with business class. But well, my head hurt with the too-much-contemplation. And I was too lazy to argue, so I just flew first class. Well, in the end, I didn't regret any part of it. Well, maybe the contemplation part preflight. My first time flying first class when I was 16. Zayd was/still is 10 when he flew first class. Lucky dude. 

Anyway, I am going to mourn my sorrow and mugginess in Malaysia. Don't worry UK, I'll be back in 2 years time. Longer, this time. 

*Don't get me wrong though, I still do love Malaysia. BUT IT"S HOT. Well, they have summer in UK and it's hot. But oh well.*

FOR A PESSIMIST, I'M PRETTY OPTIMISTIC

No comments: