Saturday, January 31, 2009

Parawhoring.

Dawn is breaking and I'm still up parawhoring. 
Parawhore is a term used to refer to Paramore fans. Hence, parawhoring means, Paramore related searches. :)

So, I was looking through their LJ (that's the one WITH the fan's post. The one with BAND-ONLY post is this) and found some really cute stuffs. 

1. Hayley's 'boyfriend'

That kid is so freaking cute! And I love how Josh bends down to see the kid clearer. :)

2. Zac's and Josh's trip to the nursery.
(I'm too lazy to go and copy and paste the pictures here. So, I'll just give ya the link)
What saddens me about this picture is the fact that Josh's girlfriend Tabitha posted it on facebook. No, it's not the fact that Tabitha posted it up on facebook. It's the fact that Josh's has a girlfriend! No, I'm not those girls who'll go "NO! I'M SUPPOSE TO MARRY YOU JOSH!" and such. It's just that I was hoping Josh could hook up with Hayley. :(
But damn, that Tabitha girl is freaking lucky. UNFAIR! :( :)


And, this one is not Paramore related. But it's funny as shit!




Really, I must have watched that a dozen times. And it doesn't get old.


PARAWHORE :)

No comments: