Monday, January 19, 2009

Celebs

It's really comforting to know that someone you idolize lives and breathes like a normal person. It's just this thing with us normal people to think that they have some special powers or something because they're famous. The truth is, he/she is nothing more special than we are. They do what we do; take out the trash (Hayley Williams), blog and post stupid videos (Martin J), sleep (everyone, I'm sure). 
So, what does it make them seem so superior? It's definitely the fame. The difference between me blogging and Martin J blogging would be: a) people care about what he has to say and no one freaking cares about what I have to say (except for me and some of my friends). b) Whatever he does would be considered cool because he's freaking famous. 

Difference between me and Hayley Willams sleeping: 
a) She is so much cuter than I am. That's a bloody fact. She is so tiny and small. Probably like Nabilah. even shorter even, I think. Nab looks tall. But I don't know, Hayley looks short in videos. We were doing this bina ayat thing in BM class and we had to do this ayat with "kecil molek". I so should have thought about Hayley. 
b) She would make sleeping so much more cooler. 

It doesn't make any sense. But I guess what I'm trying to say that it's rare to see videos of your favourite singer or idol doing normal stuff. You're so used to seeing them in interviews or at concerts or any where else. But to see them in a house or eating or writing or taking out the trash, would make the evidence of them being normal people/human even more strong. Which is good. We need the motivation of knowing that our idols are normal human to, only with extraordinary talents. And we can, achieve that level, by polishing my freaking talent. (but I can't find anything that really stands out right now. Except for typing in the dark maybe, -which is what I'm doing right now- only it's quite typical).

Lady Gaga's live videos are cool! I mean, seriously. I was never really a huge fan of technoish dancing-ish type of songs, but really, her videos are cool. The way she sings it live is also really cool. (Check it out here)
And, one thing I wonder, is she a freaking vampire or something? Because really, check out perezhilton.com and search for Lady GaGa and look at what she was wearing in London. The last time I went (which was not so long ago) I had to have like a freaking coat to keep me warm. But she is wearing like what some might wear in Malaysia. Shorts, short-sleeved blouses. Yes, and the last time I checked, London was freezing. Below zero, even. This Lady GaGa is sure is.. well,, yes. 
Wait, I'll go find an article.
But her bow tie shit was cool. Seriously, check it out.
Oh yeah, and she's famous for not wearing pants. Haha. Oh and sunglasses in the dark. :/

Hmm. 

Anyways, 
I'm out! :)

No comments: