Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another day, Paramore.

Do you ever want me, 
Do you ever need me,
I know that you left before goodbye,
And it's okay, there's always another day.

And anytime you want me,
And anytime you see me,
I don't think you meant to say goodbye,
Yeah it's okay, there's always another day.
-Another Day by Paramore

In some ways, I can so relate to that. In the other, I'd rather shut up about it. Things are improving, I don't want it to be bad again before anything had even started. Yes, this whole paragraph has something to do with the lyrics above.

I know that I'll make a bad doctor (not saying that I would ever want to be). I'm emotional. I was watching Grey's Anatomy and decided that I'll be a bad doctor . Also, I decided to drop Chemistry and take Biology. This is a new revelation. I was 'studying' Chemistry with Danial and I realized that I can't answer anything that Dan was quizzing me. And that night, in bed, at 4 in the morning, I contemplated on dropping Chemistry and taking Biology instead. I hope learning about plants is worth it though. That's the main reason why I hate Bio.

On the other note, I have been pretty "M.I.A" from home. Hence, the lack of internet lingering thingy. I am a busy, busy woman. In other words, I'm parent-less, so I'm taking the opportunity to go out. Not that I can't do it before or that I'm being a rebel (because trust me, even though my parents aren't here, there are like loads of people still looking after me). It's just that I have no obligation to go home to, and the rest of my family aren't home anyway. So, it'll be pointless if I were to get home. 

Friday:
Andrea's sleepover. (I haven't gotten any photos from her yet).
It was fun. Girly and fun. She moved in her new house and her new house is awesome! Her room is purple, which is cool!
We 'played' with tampons (haha), got our nails done, eat, our so-called-dancing-in-the-club-a.k.a-Andrea's room thingy, the jacuzzi in our so-called birthday suit (only our feet ended up in the jacuzzi. haha), watched Tropic Thunder and fell asleep. Decided to sleep in the guest room with Zehan. 

Saturday:
Sleeping at 4 in the morning has it defects. I was awoken by Hans the next morning around 10 am. Zehan was out of the bed. When I got to her room, some already bath and the rest was waiting for Zehan to get out of the shower. The morning went by slowly. I didn't consume any food in my stomach because the rest of the gang was planning on heading to 1u and I was settling out transport problems from 1u to Anysa's house. In the end, I decided to skip 1u and save myself cab fare and ask my driver to send me to Anysa's straight.
When I arrived at Anysa's I was hungry, so we ate the oven-pizza. I was so tired from the lack of sleep and crashed on Anysa's bed while she had her dad's cool cherry red Fender electric guitar restrung. About an hour later, she got home and carried the huge guitar case and nonchalantly said "Sqeen, wake up. Ryan's here." I ignored her. "Sqeen, Ryan's at my door. Wake up!" and I abruptly sat up and saw Ryan at Anysa's door. He stood there, not knowing whether to come in or not, so we invited him in. After washing my face and woke up properly, I tried the electric guitar. Which was awesome! 
The whole day, we concentrated on the Paramore musical. Which made me really happy. Me and Ryan managed to practice a lot of the songs. And after Ryan went back, me and Anysa managed to finish a few more scenes. 
We slept quite early for my taste. Around 11 pm.

Sunday:
Anysa's alarm was really annoying. It rung a lot of times before both of us actually woke up. And that was because of my phone ringing from Anysa's computer room. Which forced me to get up and get my phone. 
Asnawi picked us up around 1 (yes, so much for the 12:30 pick up. Nevermind, I still love ya As!) and brought us to 1u. Kesian As, he was sick. Seriously, everyone got sick. All because of MAMA! Nah, mama! We love ya! Anysa was really sick the night before. She was like coughing and coughing. It's a miracle I'm not sick right now, considering that I slept in the same bed as she did. Dauz is also sick, I think. 
Got to 1u, As cursed over the touch-n-go thingy that wouldn't work, As found a parking spot, got out from the car, got to Carls Jr. Saw Dan and Ariff, eating away. Dauz was lining up to order. Oh, and apparently, Dan made up with me and he is talking to me now. :D
Shall I cut the long story short, it was such a long day. And I'm getting tired of writing in the blog.
After Underworld, went to F21 and bought some shits. And lepaked at Starbucks. Chit-chat. Me and Dauz decided to catch another movie before going back. Because I didn't want to go home that early and Dauz' mom wasn't available till after 10 pm. So, we booked tickets for Inkheart at 8 pm. Aunty Atun (Dan's mom) called and invited us for dinner. That was so nice of her. :D
So, while eating, she mentioned that she's having a bbq on Monday night and asked whether I wanted to sleepover. At first, I thought she was joking and then she asked again. So I rescheduled my tuition. After dinner, we dropped by my house so that I could pack my stuffs. While I ran upstairs to pack my stuffs, Aunty Atun talked to my granparents and the boys (dan and dauz) cabut all the Wii equipments and kemas. They brought along the Guitar Hero with the two bulky guitars. We were contemplating on bringing the drums then Aunty Atun shouted "NO DRUMS! I AM NOT PUTTING THE DRUMS IN THE CAR. DANIAL, PLEASE AH, NO DRUMS" So I guess, we made up our decision. 
The first thing I did when I got to Dan's (I'm sleeping in Nabilah Azhar's room, btw) was shower and washed my hair. I felt really sticky icky. When I finished showering, the boys were on the PS2, with the winning 11. Then, we tried Guitar Hero on the Wii. We eventually got bored of it and watched Zohan. We were hungry, so we all went down and decided to eat the frozen burgers. Well, Dan had to cook it while me while Dauz watched Zohan upstairs. 
After walloping Dan's yummy burgers, we continued with the Zohan. Then, Dan's friend, Azuan SMSed him something about the Liverpool vs. Everton match was suppose to be at 1:30 am, but when Dan changed the channel at 12 am, the game had been going on for half an hour. Then, I got bored and played Wii Sports with Dauz while Dan changed into his Liverpool jersey and scarf and continued with the match. 
Me and Dauz paused a few times to laugh at Dan who was frustrated with Liverpool. Seriously, it was amusing. He'll suddenly stand up and jump around and throw his scarf. It's a weird thing to witness. He reminds me of my dad and I wonder if every guy who is a fanatic with these football club is like this. *i can't concentrate. But I have to get this over and done with. So, bare with my sentence structure and grammar*
After the football match, which ended up at 2 am, we played Monopoly. Technically, I won. Because I was the one with the most money by the end of the game. Dauz was the one who went bankrupt first. :D. Monopoly is only fun if you win. :D
After WINNING, we went to Dan's room and talked for a while. Then, after getting bored of talking to them, I went to sleep.

Monday:
First, Aunty Atun woke me up at god-knows-what-time, but my eyes  were stinging so, I assumed that it was still early. Then, Aunty Atun woke me up again. I felt better and I decided that I would get up. I checked the time, it was 12 pm. Dan was on the threadmil when I got out of the room. So, I showered first. When, I got out of the toilet, Dan was at the door, waiting for me to go for lunch. 
So, had lunch with Aunty Atun and Dan. Then, we had to 'study'. Yes, we really had to study. And I brought my books and stuff. But, Dan had to shower first because he is sweaty from his workout. So, we all went up. Dan hung out with me in Nabilah's room for a while while I checked perezhilton.com. Aunty Atun was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and I joined her while Dan showered. Oh, and btw, Dauz went back that morning before any of us woke up (well, except Aunty Atun, of course). I was having fun watching Alvin and the Chipmunks, but then, Dan finished showering and I had to go and study. :(
Well, we didn't really study. We ended up talking (because, we didn't properly talk to each other for almost two weeks. Well, now I'm publicly informing you guys) and talking about random stuffs. And called Yana when we didn't know what to talk about. Seriously, she must have been so annoyed by us. We called her nearly 4 times in those 2 hours. 
Then, we went upstairs and played the Wii when Nabilah came back from Melaka and Yana and Aisya came. (Yana and Aisya live 2 minutes away).  Yana played Wii with us. And Nabilah bought DVDs from Melaka. And we decided to watch House Bunny. Before that *seriously, I'm bored of writing here* Dan showed his skill of making his Maggi Goreng. So, brought it up and ate while watching House Bunny. SEDAP! :)
Cut long story short, Yana went home with Aisya to change and they promised they'd come back. Dan and I showered (seperately, duh) and got ready. Waited for Yana to come and watched Titanic with Nabilah. Dan was busy bbqing downstairs. Since I can't do any better at that job, I stayed upstairs. 
Yana came, and watched Titanic for a while since no one was there yet. Then, our stomachs were really hungry so we went down. There's this seriously cute 4 year-old kid, Kira. She is the most intelligent kid I've seen. She acts like one, at least. She is so tiny! She has  a 13 & 16 year old sister, Marissa, and Sophie. Well, I made new friends. Those lot, and Azuan, Raqib and this-guy-i-can't-seem-to-remember-his-name-remind-me-to-ask-dauz-or-dan but i think it's Arfan or Afran or something like that.
Spent the night chit-chatting. Yana and Aisya went back around 10. Aina went home half an hour after that. And Dauz came shortly later. They all went back at around 1 am. 
So, got up and finished watching Zohan. Before that, we were hungry, so went down and heated up the left-overs and ate. 
We were really tired so, we went to bed.

Tuesday:
Honestly, nothing much. Haha. Not really, I'm just too lazy to update. Seriously, it's a long day.



*I started writing this a few days ago, and saved it, because I was too lazy to finish it* :)

SMILE

No comments: