And then you meet your lame-ass friends. Regardless of them being lame-ass, there seem to be some sort of a force of attraction. You always wanna be with them. Because they're your second family. You see them everyday in school.
Then comes the teachers. They nag you every freaking day. For making noise in class. For not completing your notes. For not tucking in your shirt. But there are at times when they are the coolest of the coolest teachers. Our inside jokes.
Oh god, I will really miss form 4. Form 5 might be better. But I don't know, I'm fine with the way things are for now.
All the drama.
All the gossips.
All the stress.
All the pressure.
All the tension.
All the memories.
All the happiness.
All the tears.
All the laughter.
If I can have the chance to live through it again, I would. But it's life. And what I learnt from life is that, it teaches you to move on. As much as I don't want to move on, I realized that it might be for the better.
What I have now is good enough. And I'm too selfish to let it go. No one knows what the future holds. Next year might be better, or the otherwise. Despite the fact that the chances of it being better is more, I don't feel like I want it to be.
Thanks to everyone who has been for me. All the new and old friends, stick together till the end.
Woohoo!
Love,
Sqeen.
All the drama.
All the gossips.
All the stress.
All the pressure.
All the tension.
All the memories.
All the happiness.
All the tears.
All the laughter.
If I can have the chance to live through it again, I would. But it's life. And what I learnt from life is that, it teaches you to move on. As much as I don't want to move on, I realized that it might be for the better.
What I have now is good enough. And I'm too selfish to let it go. No one knows what the future holds. Next year might be better, or the otherwise. Despite the fact that the chances of it being better is more, I don't feel like I want it to be.
Thanks to everyone who has been for me. All the new and old friends, stick together till the end.
Woohoo!
Love,
Sqeen.
Dear 4 SCers
Nab. Serious nab. Too much memories. just TOO MUCH. If I were to say everything here, not enough space. I'll miss you! Dah lah Nab susah nak keluar.
Yana. Sape suruh you rapat dgn I after 6 months of masuk APIIT? serious. if we were closer sooner, we would have much more memories. hehe. but. Better late than never. And trust me, all those months I've had with you. They are all worth it. And we'll have more weekday trips to 1u next year. Simply just to buy Guess jeans. Kan?! haha. I'll miss you.
Dan. Budak segan. I'll miss you! Tak de orang dah nak kacau I for 2 months. Tak leh nak talk about cameras, liverpool and stuffs you tak puas hati. But there's always the phone. :) 2 months without dan. DAN! We better talk on the phone. and go lah beg aunty atun to let you go out. :)
As. Ni lagi sorang. Nanti dah tak de orang nak complain bout vanilla ice creams for 2 months. no more as sitting in front of me for 2 months. I'll miss you!
Ariff. no one to bajet around with. The dSLR-less boy. ;) I'll miss the annoyance he never fails to bring up. I'm not gonna miss your sweat though. :P
Gerald. Gosh. Prefect's meeting every morning. No prefects meeting for 2 months!
Kubay. Ala kubay, I'll miss all your jokes. All your lameness. Everything lah.
Anysa, Oh YES! NO NOISE FOR 2 MONTHS! YES YES YES! haha. And no aliah, mama and anysa speaking french. So no more, france behind me.
Aliah. Ditto from Anysa. Aliah can't annoy me for 2 months. And her attempt to prank sms me. :/. Papelah. I'll miss you!
Qis. BIG APPLE!!! HHAHHA. I'll miss you Qis!!!
Mama. Tak dgr all mama nya stories for 2 months. :D I'll miss mama!
Aina. TOO PANDAI. And AINA! DON'T STUDY DURING THE HOLS! YOU'LL MAKE ME FEEL SO STUPID. YOU DAH MAKE ME FEEL STUPID. NOW YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME FEEL EVEN MORE STUPID IF YOU'RE GONNA STUDY DURING THE HOLS. hehe. :D
Remol. Notable for calling me SHIKIN. Orang semua panggil I sqeen, he calls me Shikin. :)
Dauz. Dauz, dauz. Where to start. the beginning of the year. when we used to talk about "stuffs". Haha. And kalau you have any more problems, no worries. Just cerita dgn I. Woohoo.
Azhar. There just wont be any azhar for 2 months. AZHAR! :( No one to make sarcastic comments. :)
Hans. Gosh, where to start. No more listening to her celebrity gossips and such. Haha
Laleetha. LALEETHA! I'm sry, I don't know what to say. :(
Tanushri. AMERICAN!!! I'm sry, I don't know what to say too. :(
Ryan. Serious. WE NEED TO GET INTO RECORDING RYAN!
Jia Jia. JIAJIA! You're gonna not be in APIIT anymore! But you're suppose to help with props and such. Why jia jia! WHY! No more jia2 to be annnoying. :)
Henna. :D
Gosh, it's like I won't see/talk/hang out/sms/chat with them during the school hols. For some of them, might be true. But I'm pretty sure I'll see some of you guys. :D
4 science, you guys are the best class anyone could ever wish for. And not to forget the teachers,
Mr. Goon, Mdm. Jam, Ustazah, Ms. Shirley, Ms. Sugada, Pn. Emma, Mr. Yap, Pn. Zaira. All the teachers lah.
4 SCIENCE! I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment