Saturday, November 29, 2008

I miss SB

Really, I miss my Setia Budi friends. The last time I saw any of them was early last year. They might think that I have 'lupa kawan' or something. But really, I really do miss them. 
Especially since I read Rizwan's blog on MySpace when I first moved out from Setia Budi.

This was what he said about me:
"Skin, sweet Skin....how can anyone forget someone like her. She was a typical study freak. When I had one exercise book, she would have a dozen. On her desk, I remember clearly, she had stuck a periodic table surrounded by pictures of guys she thought was cute, namely Zac Efron who I believe is dead by now (sorry about that Skin)! Great in Maths, she helped me a lot with that meticulous subject."
-Rizwan

Okay, at that time Zac Efron was cool. And gosh, I was in form 2! and HE IS HOT! So yeah, might be embarrassing now, but I'm not ashamed with how I used to be. 
His blog post was called "A Tribute to Those Who Left SB". I didn't really want to live the school. But I had to. My parents weren't pleased with the administration, and honestly, I wasn't too.
But it's hard to let go of my friends. Especially those who have been with me since Standard 5. And other whom I met afterwards, we had too much memories. All the embarrassing moments. Seriously, WE HAVE TO MEET UP! 

Fatin, Sara, Azizul, Rizwan, Nadia, Arif, Harith, Ehsan, Nabihah, Amal, Arina, Zaim, Aisya, Nurul, Ruby. And a lot of them lah! 

-I still communicate with Fatin. She used to come to my house all the time. Sleepovers and stuffs. :) She's still in SB.
-Sara has now moved to Australia. And I missed her!!! So much! I went to her house all the time and played her drums. She was the first one who thought me how to shave my legs. :O Sorry for pointing that out.
-Azizul is now in Egypt. I'm pretty sure he is. I haven't heard from him in a long time. 
-Rizwan, the smartest boy I have ever met. (well, nabilah would be the smartest girl I've ever met. But rizwan would be the smartest guy I've evern met) He writes nice blogs. :) I love his writing. And I used to hate it that he intimidated me into studying. Because it's such a bummer when your average mark and Riz' is a lot of difference. Riz is still in SB.
-Nadia, although MOST OF THE TIME, she can get so annoying, but I kinda miss her. No one else to annoy me. And she'd have her thick lyric book (I'm not sure whether she's over that phase). And we will sing together. She is my music buddy. Nadia is still in SB.
-Arif. We still communicate through myspace sometimes. But I haven't heard much from him. He's not in SB.
-Harith. Well. Just haha. I haven't heard from him in a long time. I don't even know where he is now.

[I was trying to find a picture of the school, but unfortunately none came of the matter came up. But when I see one, I'll post it here]

SB

No comments: