Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Woohoo

Holidays has been great so far. Too bad that it's ending soon. And after another one and a half week of school, holidays again. But I LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL! Especially when the exams are over.

Yesterday, at Laleetha's was awesome. I got to camwhore with Andrea. Which I haven't done in a long time. So, it finally felt like old times again. Also camwhored with the Aliah, Anysa and of course, Laleetha. But Nabilah went home early. I think we didn't get a picture with her pun.
Anyways. It was fun. Had Nasi Beryani which is yum yum very much. 

Then today, had Kumon early in the morning. Well, not really early. Then went to 1 Utama with Aishah to watch House Bunny. Met up with Yana. And we went to Forever 21. Our must-stop-by clothing store. And gosh, I thought I vowed to not spend any money on clothes today but HECK! I spent about 250 plus! And that is excluding the hand bag I really wanted. And I'm going there again tomorrow! Haih. I'm spoiled. I have to get what I want. OOH! We bought Nabilah a birthday present! Yay. And I'll buy Anysa's tomorrow or something.

And that's all. House Bunny was hilarious! 

I have some sort of plans in my head for tomorrow and Anysa's hamsters. :p

I'm off to watch Desperate Housewives. Woohoo. Sugarcult and Tokio Hotel finished downloading.

♥ SC

No comments: