Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Friends & Family

I now officially have the best, sweetest and undescribable amazingness friends and family anyone could seriously wish for. :'(
I'm not even sure whether the words "undescribable" and "amazingness" exists, but that's only one of the ways to describe them. :)

Okay. We shall start with SCHOOL.
When I reached my classroom and until the boys noticed my existence, then they started to sing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Which is hilarious considering the fact that my birthday was 4 days ago. But the point is, it's sweet that they still
sang for Nab and I, four days after our birthday. Aww. :(

The rest of the day was normal, I suppose. Oh except I didn't bring any stationaries for the early-morning-oh-so-serious sivik paper that I couldn't really give a damn.
Anyway, that's besides the point. 
Then Yana came in strolling in the class, like the way she usually does. And she started saying some incoherent details about cake. I thought she wanted to do a surprise for Anysa, until...
Yana: I bought cake for you, nab and anysa! I'm so excited that I can't wait til break so that you can be surprise.
Yes, Yana's weird. But we got used to it, and all of her friends find it one of her perks. The 'surprise' thing got postponed to lunch because of inconvenience such as Anysa and gerald doing their papers and some other shits I can't really remember.

yanadanme

Okay! Semua turun for cake! 
Eh? Bukan lasagna eh?
Dan! Mana ada. 
AHAH! I tahu korang buat ape! I dah tahu!

A part of me kinda wished that Dan didn't accidently say his lasagna because I really wanted it to be a surprise. Honestly, I was just expecting a cake. Regardless of Dan's butter tongue (get it? haha! it's like butter fingers. but with tongue. anyway..), I was quit
e surprised when Yana came with a tray (well, not exactly a tray but I don't exactly know how to put it in words but you can see it later in the photo) of lasagna. I thought Dan was joking bout the lasagna. AND IT WAS AWESOME! It's like a Lasagna cake. With candles on it. It is truly awesome! So sweet that I could cry. But I didn't, and that's my point. 
-
god, I'm hardly half my post today and I'm already tired. Gosh- Excuse me for typing down my inner thoughts.

Okay. After the sweet lasagna thing, I hung out the whole day after that with Danial at the ramp. We did more story-story. Some people started to mis-interpret this situation. Never mind, not important. Then Dauz and Aliah disturbed our story-story and they joined in and story-story.


 AFTER SCHOOL
I went straight to the optician to get my glasses done. I'm kinda diggin my no-glasses look. It makes me look more like a gangster. Not that I like it. 
Then, went home, change, blablablablabla and I brought the whole clan to The Curve. Initially it was only suppose
 to be Aishah and I but the rest wanted to come along. So okay, I became their mom. Oh GOSH.
First stop, red box. Wait, correction 9010 first. Then I had to wait for Asnawi and his mom. Can we just skip the point to the important part. 

So, yesterday, I went out with Aishah and Yana. There was this awesome, beautiful handbag at forever 21, but instead, I wasted my money on the f21 clothes. But I was planning on getting the bag the other day. Then, we went to Zara. And Aishah and I spotted this cute, unique bag. And we both started to grab it and try it on. I can so tell she like it. And I did too. But I decided to let her get that one, because I had my eye on the f21 bag.
But obviously, she too, didn't get the bag because she didn't have much money on her. 

OKAY. Done with flashback. 
Today, I decided to buy the RM60 bag I found yesterday somewhere at the 1 Utama bridge. (It's RM 60, but it looks as good as f21's or zara's) And Aishah bought the cute Zara bag, which I kinda am jealous of, but I got my RM60 bag, so I kinda felt okay about it. 
Then, came home, I was in her room, checking out
 the bag. Looking at it with envy. Then, suddenly she came in my room and was all like 

aisme

dude, i have a birthday present for you
eh? when did you buy me present? tak perasan pun?
*she took out the zara bag from her back*
oh shit! YOU SERIOUS?! What the hell?! I thought you bought for yourself?! OMG. That is so sweet! Thank you!! Come give me a hug *hugs*
You honestly didn't suspect anything? 
no
noob lah you. 
I know. *pause* eh wait. no. 
AWW! SO SWEET LA AISHAH! SINCE WHEN IS AISHAH SWEET!! WOOHOO!

and then after that I was busy parading the house with my new, zara bag.



AND SOME PHOTOS. WOW. A MIRACLE. I RARELY PUT UP PHOTOS. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE TO PUT IT CAPS LOCK.



No comments: