Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Annoyance

"Ina! Bangun!" Again, annoyance crept through my veins as my morning bliss in my bed is again, being disturbed. I didn't mind so much though. I knew as how annoyed that it could get, I still had to get out of bed to go to school. So, I didn't ponder the thought of staying in bed because I was inevitably going to school anyway.

The start of the new term was more normal than I expected it to be.
Well, they took out the wooden tables so we were left with the small blue tables which I literally despise because of it's 'natural state' of being small and low. 
Good news though! They finally decided to give us back our dustbin to save our troubles from those rubbish problems we used to have. 
Other than that though, school was normal.

Ariff somehow decided to ditch school on the first day of the term. And there was quite a big part of me missed him, as much as I hate to admit it. But I'm so used to his ramblings and complaining that not being annoyed by him for a day made me feel wrong and 'dismissal' somehow. 

Another happy yet disturbing news: Aishah is finally together with Haikal. More than half of me is really, truly happy for her. The other part of me is just jealous. Not jealous because I like Haikal or being over-possessive for my sister, but it's just we used to be the singles. We used to complain to each other about our non-existent love lives and it was fun. And we sometimes made fun of those lovey-dovey couple. Now it'll be a hypocrisy if she were to that.
Ahh, anyways sister, I am proud of you! And Congratulations. :)

I just woke up form my 2 and half hour nap, only to know that I had to sleep again. I woke up at 10.30 and thought of just sleeping my way through but my stomach and my eyes decided to put me through some rounds of obstacles. My stomach was being really unsupportive of my decision on going back to sleep as it kept grumbling signifying that it needs to be filled with any sort of food. And my eyes; gosh. They just had 2 and a half hour rest, and I'm aware of that. But they just had to rub it in my face by not wanting to keep shut. 
Yes, so here now I am. Not being able to sleep, blogging. This is no longer a case of insomnia, but otherwise, really. It's more or less a sleeping disorder? My sleeping time and schedule is all mixed up and out of order. It's not jet lag, even I'm not convinced with that excuse, because the timing doesn't sync. 

Anyway, 
Happy Birthday ADELIN!

Okay, goodnight!
♥ SC

No comments: