Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Theft

Really, no one gets the motive. Well, unless you have a reasonable, logical one, that is. But come on. You steal stuff, to make a noisy class quiet. Hell no, it'll only make the class 'noisier'. I don't think any of us was discriminating, but well, actions results in consequences and well, not our fault now ain't it.
Seriously, I am so not satisfied with this case. Although nothing can be done about it, and I'm not anyhow related with it, but I still feel for the 'victims'. 
Class is noisy, point taken. But come on. Stealing things doesn't make it better does it. And out of no where? There wasn't any sudden outburst during class when you stand and screamed, asking the class to keep quiet. Therefore, suddenly making your own 'actions' just solves it now is it?

Anyway, I have tons of work but yet, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. Haih, what the heck is gonna happen to me. 
I have to go! I don't want to, but I have to. 

 SC

No comments: