Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long.

Yeah, it has been a very long time since I last updated. I've been keeping myself busy with school and one tree hill, of course. 
Lately, I've been modifying my room. Nothing major. Just moving the furniture around. The orange-colored wall are still orange and my floor is still the same. But, I'm generally pleased with my room so far. I'm expecting more to come. Depends on what hits my mind. I have plenty ideas so far.

So, it has been really tidy and I got inspired by Peyton Sawyer of Tree HIll. Her room is so adorable! It keeps changing according to her current drama; or any absentees from her life. Well, unlike Peyton, I can't draw, so, I only have to depend on my arts and crafts skills. Which are not that pleasant to, might I add. I've currently had this huge black PVC board nailed on my room. Courtesy of Peyton Sawyer. No, she didn't have a PVC board nail to her bedroom wall. But her's is just to complicated to follow, so I used some ideas of my own. 
So basically, it works as a notice board and I written "Sakinah's Riot!" on top of it with bright red paint and white outline. It looks surprisingly decent. 
Let's see, I'm planning on doing a guitar mobile to hang on my ceiling. And a cardboard, cut out into numbers, put together and you have the total of the human population. Yeap. I guess I really am bored. 

Anyway, there's no much recent events I'd like to share. I have a jumble sale coming up on 2nd August. 

Upcoming events: 
1. Daughtry -26th July (Could have went if I could buy the freaking handphone to get the tickets)
2. Chelsea vs. Malaysia. - Tuesday, 29th July (Dad's invited me but now contemplating because it's on a school night)
3. MTV Asia Awards - Saturday, 2nd August (I 'have' the invites, but it's above 18 and my dad's really particular about this age thingy, so I'm not going. Sucks)
4. Jumble sale - Saturday, 2nd August (since I'm not going to MTV, I guess I'll be the cashier)
5. Avril Lavigne -Friday, 29th August (Guess what, finally, I'M GOING!)


Yay! AVRIL! I'm GOING! YAY!
haha. 

Anyway, I have to catch on my PEKA. 

Night, 
♥ SC

No comments: