Monday, July 7, 2008

I can't believe myself.

Of course I can't. Name me one person who can! 

Anyway, school is school. Happy to see my friends again. 

So, I remembered commented on Raimi's photo yesterday. (He was my senior in SetiaBudi by the way). And he commented me back. 
Okay, so nothing much there. And then I remembered my old SetiaBudi days. All my seniors. (They were in form 4 when I was in form 2). Then I checked all their MySpace pages, Kak Koja, Kak Hana, Kak Nana and some other people. I'm not sure whether they can still remember me, but I remember them. On Kak Nana's page, I clicked on her blog link and I was reading it until I feel like I can't wait for college. 
She's in APIIT college now. 

Haih. The funny thing is, it felt like it wasn't that much long when I last saw her carrying her form 4 books. And now she's in college, busy doing her assignments. And it's not going to be that long until I'll be passing up my own college assignments. 
One thing for sure, I am going to miss high school days. In high school, you could still act like kids (well I do sometimes, for all I care) and in college, you have to be independent and all. 
A part of me is looking forward for being independent and free and another part of me still wants to be spoon fed at high school. 

I think Raimi now is somewhere in UIA? I think that's where he told me he was. I'll reconfirm. It is like so fast, they're now suddenly doing college work. 
Haih, now I CAN'T WAIT. 

Talking about assignments, I have my own assignments to finish. Biology, Chemistry,  Agama and Sejarah. 
Wish me luck man. And tonight I have my add math exam. yay! -_-"

But I need to wash my hair first. 
SC

No comments: