Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Start acting like one.

So, I'm a word nerd, aint I? So, I have to start acting like one.
I've already had a set of vocabulary list. Those words that I don't understand and I'll try to make full use of it. For example, use them in writing or everyday conversation. Yes, It's a terrific idea, I know.

This past few days has been normal. We got back from our rushed trip from Lumut just to know that our trip for Lombok was cancelled. A part of me was okay with it, knowing that I get to spend more time with myself, cleansing in the sanity that I needed for the new semester of school. Another part of me was disappointed as I was quite looking forward to the trip. I need some inspiration and I got mine most from beaches and seas and sand and sound of the waves. So, that was another bummer.
But oh well, that can wait.

Right now, I just can't wait to get to school. I've finished all 6 books in the Private series by Kate Brian. It is, as how series books are, addictive and I just can't stop reading. I'm still looking for the 7th book. It's out in the states but we just couldn't find it here.
So, I got myself hooked on another series, Gossip Girl. After I'm done with the Gossip Girl series, I'll attack myself with 'the it girl' series.
Reading just makes me improve my english. Just like how blogging also improves my english. I can really see the difference.
I mean, come on. If you guys have been reading since my earlier posts, than you'd see it.

Ah, and me being a Cook fan (we call ourselves 'Word Nerds'), I am now devoted to learning new words. Cook's message boards provides the 'Word of the day' service in one of it's topics and it was really beneficial as I got to learn some really interesting things.

See, being a Cook fan really has it advantages.

Oh well, it's mid night again, and I'm off to doing what I normally do most at these time of the day: Read! Up till 4 in the morning. And I'm not joking.

Bye!
♥ S

No comments: