Yeah. Another rushed trip. This time to Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
I'll be back tomorrow, Insya-Allah and Monday will be school.
I'm excited and prepared for whatever may come. Well, at least I hope so.
I am satisfied. I got my trip to the book store that I've been longing for. But the book I wanted weren't there. That damn book. After MPH, I went to borders and they also don't have that book. That Gossip Girl series, the third book.
I gave my blog a new look.
Ate at Ms Read/Delicious. Yum!
I don't know whether my usual readers are reading my blog anymore. Except for Hans and Jia Jia maybe. I used to have more. But oh well, I guess my stories just keeps getting boring.
I mean, what do you want to hear from me anyway?
It's all alphabets, no pictures.
Whatever you may say doug, I'm off!
♥ S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment