Monday, May 26, 2008

Lame.

This is my third post for the day.
Woo. My head is buzzing, I don't know what to do with it. Swallowing any pills seems to be my last resort now for now. It's not because of my stomach, because normally it is.

I'm trying my best to redeem myself from talking about David Cook. Again.
I am seriously trying VERY hard. Oh god, Cook. Why? WHY?
I can't wait for Cook to come up with his new album, I need songs and new dosage of him. I've watched every performance, every interview, every commercial. I've even memorized what the judge have to say about his every performance.
Woops! I promised! No cook!

I have no other choice. I need those panadol. My head's killing me. I can't think no more. I'm planning on writing something, but I can't think of anything right now in this condition.



One of the other reasons why I like him: Dude, he is a freaking rocker. Okay, let me put this in words. He is a rocker, with a great heart. I mean, he supports this kid who suffers with Leukemia by wearing that orange band that he has been wearing, and it got me to tears. He is seriously Idol material. Not in just performing either, but also from attitude wise. Performance wise, he is very creative, original and someone who is willing to take risks. The best American Idol they've had so far. Might just be the World Idol, because almost the whole world watches American Idol.
Okay Sakina, stop.

Oh god Cook's adorable!
Listen to this joke that he seems to be telling over and over again to his friends. (I saw the vid on youtube).
"Have you seen the new pirate movie? It's rated arrgghh!"
Haha. he is adorable.

No comments: