Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here We Go Again

I think this will be my last post before I hand over my laptop to my mom. I'll be going occasionally on the iMac server. I'm not sure whether I'll post, but I'll try if I have time.

I started studying yesterday and now I feel so "pandai"! Woot!


On the phone
Sakina: Color blind ppl sees green things blue.
Danial: NO! Color blind ppl sees green things brown.
Sakina: Whatever!
Danial: Imagine. Nanti you tengok grass, grass biru.
*silent*
Sakina: *gelak mcm org gila*
Danial: *Join in and gelak mcm org gila*
Sakina: *talking in between laughs* Why the heck? Tetiba imagining the grass is blue?
Danial: Yeah. Why did I say that? Am I drunk? Eh! My mom lagi scary. She thinks ppl yg color blind will see green things red. Imagine, walking on red grass.
*silet*
Danial & Sakina: Gelak balik macam orang gila.
Sakina: nanti kita try ek, pergi padang, kita ambik spray paint blue and red and we spray half of the field blue, the other half red. Nanti Cikgu Ramli tanya "apehal padang ni biru & merah?" *got cut by danial*
Danial: Dia tanya "AWAT padang ni biru & merah" lah. Dia kan kedah
Sakina: Ok. Whatever. Dia tanya pas tu kita jawab "Ha! Cikgu color blind eh?"
Danial & Sakina: *gelak macam gila*

My most hilarious phone conversation so far. Try to top that people!

No comments: