Friday, May 9, 2008

First day of exams.

Yes. You might be asking. "Sakina's online? I thought she's dead?" Yes, weekends and Fridays are an exception for going online, but I only limit it to 1 hour only. And without the comfort of my own laptop. :(

Our first day of mid terms starts today.
I came early this morning and found no one in class.
I went to the prefects room, as usual, to time in and I found As, Gerald and Dauz there. Gerald was drawing the meoisis and mitosis diagram on the white board. As was reciting some definition of something and Dauz was reading his text book.
It's even more stressful then PMR.

I think being in a science class really makes a difference. Most of the guys in my class last year (those who are in the arts class now lah) couldn't be really bothered by exams. (:

Biology was okay. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I just couldn't answer one question. Something about Enzymes. It was paper 2. So, paper 2 is out from my shoulders now. Yes!

Chemistry was also not bad. I imagined it harder. A lot of calculation and I could answer them. I was not really sure about some properties of the group/period/transition elements. I only have paper 2 for Chemistry now.

Other subjects to worry: Sejarah (dammit) 2 on Monday. BM (also on monday). Physics.

Other than that, I'm fine I think. (:


I miss Kubay, Danial & Remol!!!
Kubay: I miss his paria jokes. I miss doing that cocky thing with him.
Dan: I miss everything lah about him. No one to go "SQEEEEENNNN!!!!!" and "sqeen comel" and I cannot sit at the back and lepak with him and kubay now. And I can't hear his complaints anymore. But it's okay. We still do communicate, trough handphones. Thank you technology!
Remol: No one else to call me "shkin". And no one to ask me about add math (although there are still a lot of them who still ask me).

But hey, it's not the end of the world. We still do call and sms each other. Sooner or later, we'll go out anyway.

No comments: