Monday, March 3, 2008

There's only pain, there's no love here.

It's one of those days, I'm just too lazy to do anything. Today is another bore. Nothing much interesting happened. Except for what Hans told me but I think that it's a bit too personal to put it up here.

Oh yeah, and....
I know YOU have been reading. ;D

Haha. I'm enjoying this. 

I'm having a terrible headache. I'm a little bit messed up today. I have tuition at 8 and I have this Physics test, which I haven't study. And I still have homework. Oh yeah, and not to mention Sejarah and Chemistry test but the funny thing is, I'm not really bothered about it. 

I thought that Speech and Drama today was quite interesting, even though we were confined in our class room. 
We had Prefects' Assessment this morning, I didn't know, so I DIDN'T study. Haha. No, there's nothing to study anyway. 

I rather think that it was a hectic Monday. I've been having this headache from 11 o'clock and it's not getting any better. I felt like fainting the whole day. It's like I'm half alive and half dreaming. I'm not sure if I'm still sane. I wouldn't say that I felt drunk, because I've never been in that position before. But from what people explain, it does feel like I'm drunk. 
I hope this headache will go away when I wake up later. 
I can't stand this. Ahh! Feel like fainting. And yet, I can still think about what to write here. :D

I didn't update on Sunday. Because I didn't know what to write about. After tennis, we all went to McD and that was basically it. A tiring Saturday night.

Ok, is there going to be an emo post today? I don't know, I'm still contemplating. Normally, it's those emo posts that are my favorites but I'm not inspired for an emo post today. 

Oh well, I'm just gonna give it a try. I can't resist the temptation. 

Emo post for today:
Are you feeling what I'm feeling or am I just wasting my time? If so...


OK! this is not getting anywhere. I ain't feeling it! I'm gonna go now and take a nap before tuition. My head is seriously killing me. 
Until later then,


Will still be here for emo posts, but not today. :D
Inspiration just comes out of no where and you can't expect me to write emo now. :D


♥ S


No comments: