Sunday, March 16, 2008

It was all pretend.

Eleena 
Dauz and Adelin

Yes, I know. The title is very, very random. 
And so, I'm here now, after saying goodbye to Adelin. She slept here last night after Sunburst. Sunburst, ahh.. Another post all devoted to it. 
I am not going to elaborate on every single detail. I have homework, for heaven's sake! 
So, Adelin's mom picked me up at home and she drove us to Bukit Kiara, where the Sunburst festival is. We had to wait for Dauz to reach here first because the tickets are with him. Anyway, we arrived a little bit earlier then 2 pm. 
In the car, we say this BFC guy, who's in charge of BFC at APIIT. We saw some football matches going on at Royal Selangor Club (RSC) and I figured that Razim would be there because he said something about a BFC match yesterday at Colbie's. So, the BFC guy (I'm not sure what's his name, though) invited us to watch the match. I asked whether Razim was there. And he said yes and that Razim is up for the semi-final match against another team. We followed the BFC guy, said hi to Razim and burnt some time watching the match. It was best, I thought. We wouldn't want to wait at the Sunburst gate, doing nothing though. We had to wait for Dauz.
When Dauz came, and we walked to Bukit Kiara, we still had to wait for the gate to open at about 2.30. 
We lined up and about 20 minutes after that, the gate opened. I thought (and Eleena and Dauz also agreed) that the security and the festival admission was quite strict. They had all these lights and devices to check whether the tickets are genuine. And they have guards and people checking our bags. Hmm. And as lame as it is to admit, I was particularly impressed. 
Haha.
So, we went it and we heard a band playing and the singer, well, screaming. It was  just ordinary and ok I thought. Y2K performed. Then, we waited and hung around under the tents until Gerhana Ska Cinta performed and we went and watched them. Then, Omar came. I liked his T-Shirt. It said "I used to be tall, dark and handsome". Haha.
After that, we saw Gigi. No one was that enthusiastic to stand or mosh, really, so we just sat on the grass and watched the perform. It was, partially, nice! :D And Gigi's songs weren't so bad either. 
Then, we went to see Pop Shuvit. Oh and by the way, there were 4 stages; Sky stage and Sun stage at one side and Era stage Hitz stage at one side. The Sun and Sky stages are bigger, so I presume that it's for bigger bands with bigger amount of fans. I thought this was the most fun part, Pop Shuvit. I think this was the first band that 'created' the mosh. And the first time I saw a live one too. Dauz, Omar and Azani went in the mosh. And what are girls for but to keep your wallet, handphone and glasses. Haha. But I didn't mind. I was really, having a good time. I followed Dauz and Omar head banging and jumping. It was nice! I jumped quite a lot, but stopped occasionally, to pull up my pants. Haha. So, I thought that Pop Shuvit was the best. Halfway, it rained. I enjoyed it! I like playing in the rain. 

After that, I lost most of my energy and mood and I was quite paranoid about my electronic devices. After that, we changed stage to see Hujan. Haha. How 'ironic'. Hujan was performing while it was raining. I think the band name is really cool! "HUJAN". :D
Better still, Dauz knows the band. I mean, Dauz talks to the band members. 
Then after that, we went to some more places. I'm just too lazy to elaborate about it. Oh well, we saw Bittersweet, One Buck Short, Tempered Mental and I think that's all.
I felt disgusted and yucky after the rain. I was so wet and my shoes are killing me. With socks and all, it was wet! And it was muddy! 
My mom came at about 9 p.m. I wanted to wait until 12 am to see Incubus. But heck, as if that was possible. It finishes at 2 am! even Dauz goes home early. Omar stayed though. Of course, he had to see Incubus.
I was tired by 8.30 pm. I had tennis that morning and Colbie's Concert the night before. 

Anyway, Adelin followed me home and we stopped by Watson to bye her 'particulars'. :D
We spent the night, eating dinner and watched a movie and then Dauz called but they didn't talk that long. :D
My phone seriously rosak weih! Wth! No mood now to do my homework.

Bye. Need to catch up on my homework.
&hearts: S

No comments: