Anyway, he could win over me anytime. But there's something with him that makes me like him so much. I have no idea. But for now, it seems like it would be the end of the world if I don't end up with him. But I think, if things doesn't go the way I planned, I think I will gradually get over him.
Well, not to freak that guy out or anything. This is nothing to worry about. It's not like I secretly cut out his hair and make a voodoo out of it anyway. That'll be really going too far. Just a normal MAJOR crush. Possibly like what other girls will do. This is seriously the most girlish thing I've ever done but I think, for him, it's worth it.
This whole freaking day, my heart was getting on my nerves. I can't concentrate doing Biology, and I can't write during BM because my hand was shaking so hard. I scolded myself for letting me fall in love with this guy too hard. It's affecting my studies but other than that, I don't mind much.
My heart, has been beating so hard the whole day. You know the feeling when you're about to go on stage. You'll have butterflies in your stomach, or so they are called and you'll feel nervous. I have no idea but that was what I was feeling the whole day.
It scared me, for some stupid reason. I seriously have no idea why I'm making a big fuss about this. It just seemed weird that it has been beating so fast, and like Dauz said, I was being obsessive that I think it scared and annoyed a few people.
I have no idea why I like writing about this stuff on my blog. I have to stop this and keep my personal life (especially about a freaking crush) to myself. But I can't. There's something about me that I prefer it being exposed. Well, not really exposed. I like to just know that a few of my close friends to read. Because sometimes, it's harder to express your word directly from your mouth and I find that it's easier in writing. Or typing. Or whatever.
Today, seemed boring enough. The pile of homework getting more and more by day. We had sports practice today but I seriously thought that we had clubs & society today.
And, nothing else much. I'm just waiting for time to fly by.. Waiting for my piano class. I so can't wait to show my frame to my piano teacher. I do this with my piano teacher, she's like my really close friend that I tell stuff to.
:)
Ok, I think I'll go now.
Till later then,
Possibly tomorrow.
♥ Sakina
No comments:
Post a Comment