Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Day Before Charity Bazaar

PMR Countdown
20 More Days
I think it's 20 more days. I lost count. Ha ha.

Oh well, it was just like an ordinary Friday. Well, at least I thought it was going to be.
Anyway, flashback to Thursday afternoon. It hit me in History class, while we were doing our exam. Suddenly, the thought came up of doing a Song
Request booth for Charity Bazaar. Well, Mr. Ramli made it quite clear that the form 3s are only allowed to buy and not to handle a booth. But then, I got to know that the guys were doing a stall and well, we girls thought that it wasn't fair for us not to do anything.

So, cut long story short. We went down after History
class to ask our deputy principal, Ms. Charanjeet for approval. And well, her secretary informed that she was sick and busy. Then, we waited outside until her guest to come out of her office. But yeah, waited and waited and waited, still hasn't come out.

So, I decided on just asking Mr. Ramli. And yeah, he approved, on a condition that I have to write a proper proposal. Lol. And I did. It was freaking cool. I felt like a professional.
So, after that we brainstormed a few things on what
we're going to do tomorrow (tomorrow meaning Friday). This decision on the APIIT dot fm booth was quite last minute and we had a lot of preparation. The Charity Bazaar was on Saturday.

So.. the next day. We had Math class. and than, mandarin, we didn't do anything, so we decided to go and promote our booth by asking the students to fill our dedication form. The requests were RM 1 per request.

So... after that, we didn't really study. Then we went to hang out with Ms. Shirley. Supporting enough, she didn't give us any work to do, just sit and chat an
d took picture for us. This is the picture.

(l-r)Me, Nicholas, Eleena, Adelin, Jason and Laleetha) This is an example of the unity of races. Malay, Chinese and Indian.

Then, we did the posters. It was cool. I was like well, the manager of the thingy. Because I came up with the idea and the proposal. And to those who had given cooperation, namely, Nabilah, Zehan, Gerald, Eleena, Adelin, Andrea, Laleetha, Jia2 and the rest, thank you so much!

So, we tested the sound system and pasted the posters around the school. It felt so cool. ehehheh...

And in between all the havoc, we took a cool pic. which is this one.


Another example of unity
Top: Me, Hans (Andrea), Jason, Adelin
Center: Jia2, Tanushri, Evon, Eleena
Bottom: Nabilah, Nicholas, Zehan
This is so cool!


lol. Now, the papers where the letters were drawn on is pasted on our class window, so that everyone who passes our class can see. lol.


<3 Sakina

No comments: